- Health History Form – This form needs to be completed by ALL upcoming kindergarten students and any out –of-state transfer student.
- Vision Evaluation Report Form – This form needs to be completed by ALL upcoming kindergarten students and any out-of-state transfer student.
- Statement on the State Law Requiring Vision Evaluation
- Permission to Administer Medication at School Form – This form needs to be completed & accompanied with ALL medications to be given at school.
- Kindergarten/Elementary Physical Form – This form is to be completed by ALL upcoming kindergarten students prior to the start of Kindergarten and any out-of-state transfer student.
- Immunization Rules and Regulations – English – This form explains the immunizations, required by law, for all students. Please note the required immunizations for kindergarten, 7th grade & out-of-state transfer students.
- Normas y Reglamentos de Inmunizaciones – Español – Esta forma explica las inmunizaciones necesarias por ley para todos estudiantes. Favor de observar las inmunizaciones necesarias para kindergarten, séptimo grado, y estudiantes quienes trasladan de fuera del estado.
Louisville Public Schools Preschool offers developmentally appropriate learning and play opportunities for all preschool children (age 3 & 4) regardless of ability or income.
Our program organizes classroom activities around Creative Curriculum, a developmental model that includes a three-year curriculum cycle of teaching units, including language, fine motor and cognitive skills, literacy, music & movement, and snack activities developed to coordinate with unit topics. Social and communication skills are facilitated through play and teacher-directed activities.
Readiness activities for students transitioning to a school-age program the next school year include particular emphasis on beginning math, letter recognition and sound/letter correspondence, writing and fine motor skills. Staff members meet together on a weekly basis to plan and coordinate the curriculum across each classroom setting.